Friday, January 27, 2017

Books I have read lately


Hi everyone, how are you today? I'm super happy because it's Friday (always happy on Fridays ha!)! Today I wanted to talk to you about something that I have never talked about here on the blog before (I think...?), books!

I love to read and I read every day. Sometimes books, sometimes magazines and sometimes both. I usually read before I go to sleep but sometimes during the day when I have time as well. Over Christmas, I read four books I think. And one time, it took me only 24 hours! These two books are two of the books I read over Christmas and also my favorites ❤

Revenge Wears Prada
Have you seen the movie The Devil Wears Prada? Did you like it? Then you will love this book! It's the sequel to the movie. I'm going to try to not spoil now but I didn't liked the end. But it's just my oppinion but I will not tell you more about the end, you will have to read it yourself! Available to buy here


Shopaholic to the Stars
This is also a sequel to a movie! Have you seen Confessions of a Shopaholic? Sophie Kinsella has written many books about Becky about what happens after the movie. I have read three of them and they are all really good and funny! This one is about Becky and her little family, moving to LA because of Luke's job. I loved every page in this book but the end was a bit short, but despite that, it was so good! You can read more about the book here and you can buy it here (no adlinks or so are used in this post, I just link them because I love the books and I want you to read them hahađź’–). 

What these books (and pretty much all books I read) has in common is that they are fun and relaxing to read. You don't have to think when you're reading them, you just have to enjoy the story and the fun moments and have a good laugh. I don't like books that are complicated and have weird stories. I just want some good chic lit! I love to read and just get into the world that the characters in the book are living. And I don't want it to be to unreal. No fantasy here please! 



What kind of books do you like to read?



Share:

1 comment

  1. The sequel to confessions of a shopaholic looks so good I read that book so I am deff going to check this one out!
    Xo, Kelsey | Petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig