Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Beige / Grey / Black


Hello and happy hump day everyone! Are you looking forward to the weekend? I'm! As always haha! Feels like that's all I talk about here on the blog. Three days left, two days... Haha! But that's how it is right now haha! 

I have decided to have a posting schedule. I had one before the summer I think. Or I don't actually remember when I stopped having a regular schedule. But anyway, I will try to post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays! Sometimes, I will not have time to post or do blog posts but that's just how it is and I'm not going to stress out because of that. Of course I will let you know on my Instagram as well when I new post is up. I get stressed so easily and I feel a bit stressed all the time and I'm so tired of all the school and so on. But I will make my best! 






Coat Vila (similar, similar)

OTK Boots H&M (similar, similar)




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig