Friday, December 9, 2016

Why You Need A Faux Fur Vest


Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well! Today is a very special day, it's my boyfriends birthday! HURRAY! I'm going to visit him and celebrate him a bit today but the big party will be tomorrow! 

But now let's more over to the outfit! A faux fur vest has been a winter must have in my closet for a few years now! I bought this about two or 1 1/2 year ago or so and I use it so much during the winter! 

Transform Your Outfit
Why I love a faux fur vest so much, is because it can transform any outfit to something more glamorous and dressed up which I really love! I love getting a bit dressed up on a weekday and a faux fur vest is perfect for that!

Layering
A faux fur vest is perfect for layering! A faux fur vest is the perfect piece to put over a thinner coat when it starts to get colder outside. 

It's SO cozy!
A faux fur vest is like the most snuggly and comfortable clothing piece ever! And it looks stylish so you can wear it so school and work! It's like wearing a morning robe or something haha!







Faux fur vest Zara kids

Blouse Lager 157

Slacks H&M

OTK Boots H&M

Bag Tommy Hilfiger

Earrings Forever 21

Rings H&M and Primark

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig