Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Lovely List #8 Christmas Gift Guide Edition 2016: For Him



It's time for Gift Guide number two and this one is all about stuff for him! I have had a boyfriend for more than a year now but I'm still feeling like a beginner when it comes to gifts and presents! But it's getting better and I don't need to think that much about what to give because I know my bf pretty good at this point and I know what he likes! I think that when it comes to gifts, you need to know the person quite well to succeed. But I love buying gifts, especially for my boyfriend! It's not only fun to shop at yourself, it's fun to buy stuff for him as well. It's like a new hobby haha! 



Share:

1 comment

  1. Watch or a perfume is always a good idea!

    http://deylene.blogspot.com.ee/2016/12/save-over-570-off-shoulder-dress.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig