Sunday, December 18, 2016

The Lovely List #10 Christmas Gift Guide Edition 2016: Home



It's time for my last gift guide for this year to come up on the blog! This one is about home. Maybe these are a bit girly but I have linked stuff that I LOVE and like. I hope that you already know that but everything I link and write about here on the blog, is about things that I LIKE and not someone else. I'm having this blog because I want to share the things I like and share my style with you❤

So, I love every single piece that I have linked in today's post but one of them, I think is more fun than the others and it's the wine glass! How fun?! I don't drink wine but I think the little message on it is fun and I would love to put a some orange juice in it instead! 




Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig