Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Put A Bow On It!


Everything looks better with a bow, right?! ❤

Happy hump day! We can almost touch the weekend now and that feels good! Yesterday, I handed a REALLY big essay in school. Me and one more girl from my class have been working on it since August so it feels good now! I do think that we're going to get i back so we can change things and make it even better but for now, I don't have o to spend a second thinking on it and that feels really good!






Blouse Zara

Skirt H&M

OTK Boots H&M

Bag Mango


Share:

2 comments

  1. Super cute look dear, love this top with a bow,... kind of vintage but yet edgy!
    Hope you have a great time prepping the holiday…
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG@grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig