Thursday, December 1, 2016

Off The Shoulder Sweater Dress


HELLO DECEMBER! I can't believe that the last month of the year is here! It has gone so fast! But I'm also so happy that this year is over soon because it has been a hard one... But more of that when we get closer to New Year's Eve! 🎉

Now let's talk about this dress! Can you come up with a more cozy, snuggly and winter perfect dress than this one? Nope! I thought that it would be uncomfortable to wear because knitted clothes can sometimes be a bit prickly if you know what I mean? But this one isn't! It's so soft and comfortable and warm even though it's off shoulder. I also love that it's navy and not black!









Booties Primark

Bag Old from my mom

Belt Ted Baker

Earrings H&M 


Thank you so much Sheinside for kindly sending me this item. All opinions are my own.

Share:

2 comments

  1. That's such a pretty dress! And it seems so comfortable and cozy!

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig