Wednesday, December 28, 2016

New Year's Eve: Three Great And Different Outfit Ideas!


I can't believe that NYE is only THREE days away! Where has this year gone? Seriously!! But more about that in my next post that will be up on Friday!

This post is all about the most important thing, what to wear in the big evening! SheInside has a lot of great options for NYE and I'm glad who ordered these items a few weeks ago! 

In the first look, I'm wearing jeans. Yes, JEANS! On New Year's Eve! But you know, that works perfectly fine! I pared it with a sparkly top and heels and then it's the most perfect, casual, chic party look! I love the floral prints on these jeans, they make the jeans something extra!


Top Primark

Jeans SheInside

Shoes Deichmann

Bag Forever 21

Earrings Primark

Bracelet Snö of Sweden





Look two! This cape blazer is perfect in so many ways! It looks a bit like something Dracula would wear haha but I love it! I love how elegant, classic and effortless chic it is! I actuallt feel powerful when I wear it. Maybe it actually has something to do with Dracula... I think this cape is a perfect layering piece to put on when you go out and watch the fireworks!🎆


Cape SheInside

Top H&M

Slacks H&M

OTK Boots H&M

Bag Similar

Earrings H&M

Rings Primark and H&M






Look three and the last look! I think this one if my favorite... Or at least the dress! The dress skirt is so big and I feel a bit like a princess in it, me like! I love that this dress feels very luxurious, it's made of jacquard and that makes the dress skirt even bigger! And the floral print is just adorable! 


Dress SheInside

OTK Boots H&M

Earrings Glitter

Ring Primark







Thank you so much to SheInside who kindly sent me these items. All opinions are my own.


Share:

3 comments

  1. They're all lovely outfits but my favourite is definitely the third one! That dress is simply wonderful!

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black floral outfit looks lovely on you!
    Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig