Monday, December 5, 2016

My Dream Closet


One of my biggest dreams for the future is to have a big house and in that house, there will be a big walk in closet or dressing room, of course! I have boards on Pinterest where I save inspiration for my dream house and dream closet and those boards get bigger every week but you can easily see a theme. Whites, greys, bright colors and pink. But cozy! It's so important for me that it feels homely and not to polished.

I just recently got to know about a company called MakeSpace. They are a storage service with self-storage services company based in the United States. If you're living in the US, and have a little bit of too much clothes, it might be a good idea to contact them! They come to your house and pick up your things and then take it to their storage facility. And they bring it back whenever you want it! Isn't that lovely?! They also have an app so you easily can tell them to bring your stuff home to you again at all time! It's like having a second closet! It's almost too good haha!

I'm a girly girl but I don't want to put too much girly things around the house because ehm... I don't think that my boyfriend would like that haha! But in my closet, I will be the one that decides everything so in there, I can take out all my femininity and be as girly as I want!

And what would a put in my closet then? A mix of high end and high street pieces!

Thank you so much MakeSpace for inspiring me to write this post!


What does your dream closet look like?



Share:

1 comment

  1. omg I love this! I am living in a tiny NYC apartment so this is so my dream one day! ha!

    xo
    tessa
    http://www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig