Monday, December 26, 2016

My Christmas Look 2016


Hi everyone! It's been a few days since I updated here but now I'm back! How was your Christmas? Mine was very chilled and relaxed! Have been eating far too much chocolate though... But a little chocolate on Christmas never hurt, right?! 

This look is what I wore on Christmas! I love the skirt so much! I love the length and how it moves when I turn hihi! It's so girly and feminine, just the way I like it!❤ 

Now we're going towards New Year's Eve! I have a NYE Outfit Ideas post coming up on Wednesday which I'm so excited about! You don't want to miss that!








Top H&M

Skirt H&M (pictured in black in the widget)

Shoes Deichmann (similar, similar)

Bag H&M (similar)

Necklace Similar

Earrings H&M

Bracelet Montini


Share:

1 comment

  1. You look so pretty!

    http://www.sweetpoppy.dudeklatero.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig