Monday, December 19, 2016

Little Black Velvet Dress


Velvet has come up as a very popular material lately and I love it! I was so glad when I found this dress from Only! I immediatly came up with so many situations where I could use this dress. This has become my LBD for the winter for sure! I have used it on a birthday party, in school and I think I will use it on an upcoming Christmas dinner with my friends. 

I love how comfortable it is and stylish on the same time!








Dress Only

OTK Boots H&M

Bag River Island

Earrings Primark

Bracelet H&M



Share:

2 comments

  1. awww - you look gorgeous and this dress is super cute!!! <3 <3 <3

    xoxo,
    marie

    www.heartfelthunt.com/holiday-tulle-styles

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig