Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Faux Fur Collar


Say hello to my new faux fur friend! I got this from my mom because it was on a jacket she bought but she didn't wanted the collar so she gave it to me! Woohoo! Isn't it glamorous and fabulous? It's perfect for New Year's Eve when you go out and watch the fireworks!








Turtleneck Primark (similar, similar)

Skirt Mango (similar, similar)

OTK Boots H&M

Bag Betsey Johnson (also love these small bags, here and here!)

Faux Fur Collar New Yorker (from a jacket)

Earrings Forever 21

Ring Primark


Share:

1 comment

  1. faux fur is the best accessory! love this!
    rachel
    www.pinterestingplans.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig