Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Everything You Need For Your Holiday Looks!


Hi everyone! I hope you're doing well! We're getting closer and closer to Christmas and if you haven't, it's time to start planning all your looks for Christmas and holiday festivities! 

Creating a holiday look doesn't have to be difficult. For this outfit, I used clothes that I already had at home, the only thing I did was to buy a new bag! You don't have to spend a lot of money on completely new looks and looks that you maybe just will be wearing one time. But of course, it's fun to buy a whole new look! 

That's why, I have in this post, linked pretty much everything you need for creating your holiday looks! Whatever it's a whole new look or just an item that you want to add. Happy holiday shopping!

Everythings is under $100 or $100!❤









My look

Top H&M

Skirt Bought in Amsterdam

Heels Deichmann

Bag H&M

Necklace Lindex

Earrings H&M



Share:

3 comments

  1. That's a gorgeous outfit! That skirt is so pretty!

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really beautiful blog, girl!

    Your daily inspiration and motivation on www.letucc.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig