Monday, November 21, 2016

V Neck Striped Ruffle Dress


Let me introduce you to my new lovely striped ruffle dress! The boring thing is just that I can't really use it now! This is a beautiful summer dress I would say and not so suitable for a swedish November haha! But luckily, it was about 6 degrees when the day when I took these photos. 

What I love most about this dress are the ruffles... Of course! It's also very comfortable and I love the fabric and it fits my body perfectly! I was afraid that it was going to be too tight or something but it fits nicely! I can't wait until the summer so I can start wearing this on at least a weekly basis! 








OTK Boots H&M


Scarf Kappahl

Earrings Primark

Bracelet Glitter



Thank you so much Sheinside for kindly sending me this item. All opinions are my own.

Share:

3 comments

  1. The dress is so pretty! The sleeves are gorgeous!


    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look! The dress and the boots are just gorgeous!
    X
    Miri

    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! I love how you styled this dress!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig