Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Turtleneck


The turtleneck season is definitely here now, at least in Sweden! We have had very cold weather lately and last week we had a snow storm but this week is looking better! Looks like the snow is going away and I like that because I don't want to have snow from November to March... That's such a long time of winter! But one good thing with snow is that it's getting a bit brighter outside. It's so hard to find times to shoot outfits on! Right now I can only shoot on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays so that's why I'm not posting so many outfits at this moment. There are so many outfits that I want to shoot but I can't do it! 








Turtleneck Primark

Skirt Asos

OTK Boots H&M

Bag Forever 21

Sunnies Lindex


Share:

5 comments

  1. Your skirt and bag are so cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is so pretty! And the turtleneck seems so comfy and cozy!


    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. Loved reading this. Please check out my latest winter trend alert!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig