Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Trumpet Sleeves


I fell in love with this blouse at once when I saw it for a several reasons.

First, I love the trumpet sleeves. They are pretty big and they are moving around and it’s like they are dancing when I walk and move and I think that’s so funny! I love to wear ruffles and such because it feels so fun when you walk! The trumpet sleeves definitely add a special unique touch to the blouse!

Secondly, I love the high neck! It’s quite tight though and that’s kind of annoying me a bit but it’s okay. I love how proper I feel when I’m in the blouse. The high neck in combination of the sleeves gives me like 1800th century vibes and I kind of like that old, proper, dressed up style.

I also think that the pleated texture gives this blouse many, many extra points! If it had been just plain, it wouldn’t be so special. So the pleats definitely gives it an extra flattering style!

This time I wore it with slacks because I was going to school and wasn’t in a skirt mode but I can’t wait to wear it later with a skirt in a more dressed up way! Or maybe underneath a dress. Oh, I have to try that!

And I also want to say Hello November! How did you came here so fast or is it only me?! It's less than two months to Christmas Holiday and Christmas and that is just wow! And then it's New Year and then it's only six months until I graduate from school and you know how much I'm looking forward to it! 








Blouse H&M 

Slacks H&M

Heels Similar

Bag River Island 

Earrings Primark




Share:

10 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I also love your bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is so pretty! I just love those sleeves!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  3. So on trend! Loving that blouse :)

    Love, Lindsey
    http://thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trumpet/bell sleeves are so much fun to wear. I just feel like it makes moving my hands around so much more enjoyable lol

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these fun sleeves and girl, you are so naturally pretty! xx Caitlin, Dash of Darling

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so chic! Love the top too. Trumpet sleeves are so fun.

    http://moosmusing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this blouse - so gorgeous

    Xxx, Eva
    www.dark-rebel.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig