Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Puffy Arms Are Back!


The puffy arms are back! You can't imagine how happy I went when I saw this top at Zara a few months ago! I was obsessed with puffy arms when I was about 13 and I had so many of them! But then they just disappeared and I haven't seen them since that! But now, they are back! I don't know if "puffy arms" are the right name for them but that's what I have always said haha! I love them so much because they look so feminine and glamorous in some sort of way I just feel so fabulous wearing a puffy armed top!❤❤❤








Top Zara

Slacks H&M

Shoes Deichmann

Bag DKNY

Earrings Primark

Rings H&M

Share:

5 comments

  1. Love your outfit and the color scheme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is gorgeous! It's so cute!

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a classy woman!

    I love those puffy arms :)

    Best,
    Brianna from City Fashion Girl
    http://www.cityfashiongirl.com/2016/11/red-tartan-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to know the puffy ones are back ! I have a black short sleeve shirt similar to yours in the closet :)
    Time to wear it !

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig