Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Lovely List #7 Christmas Gift Guide Edition 2016: For Her


Hello everyone and hello Sunday (not Sunday funday though because I have been suffering from Sunday anxiety lately...)! I think that this may be the first time ever that I'm blogging on a Sunday! Hurray haha! The reason why I'm blogging this Sunday, is because it's The First Advent today so it's only four Sundays until Christmas! These four Sundays, I will be posting Christmas Gift Guides here on the blog with different themes. Today the focus is on fashion (woman) and next Sunday it will be about beauty, men or home so it's a surprise! 

In this gift guide, I have picked out things that I like and that are very much my style so if you aren't a girly girl or don't have a girly girl to buy gifts to, I'm so sorry haha!








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig