Monday, November 7, 2016

The Lovely List #6



 Click on the items to shop

  Hi everyone and welcome to The Lovely List #6! Todays theme is dresses for the upcoming festivities. Soon it's only a month left to Christmas and that's not much time and before that, there are birthday parites, Christmas parties and other events to go to. So well, I'm hunting party dresses right now!

This widget contains dresses from Asos, H&M, Forever 21 and from my favorite brand, Ted Baker. Last year, I went to London in October and I was so lucky who found a Ted Baker dress at TK Maxx. I wore it on Christmas Eve and felt so beautiful and happy in it! This year, I won't be celebrating Christmas Eve in a Ted Baker dress, but it's free to dream!

When I think, I have actually never worn a red dress for Christmas so that's what I will be doing this year I think. I just have to find the perfect one!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Amazing picks! The first one and the last one are my favourites, they're gorgeous.


    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig