Friday, November 18, 2016

Nails From My Instagram

 


Hi everyone and I hope that your weekend is going to be wonderful! My weekend will be pretty calm. I will be doing some work on Saturday (I clean at my dad's job) and then we will celebrate my mom's birthday and I will spend a lot of time with my boyfriend❤ Btw, I love the new special characters that you can have in your text! I have a feeling that I will be using the hearts a lot...😉 

It was a long time ago since I did a nail post so now it's time for one! When I first started my blog, I posted a lot of nail art photos and I did animals, flowers and different patterns but lately I have kind of stopped doing that. Not because I don't like it, I just don't have time for it now. Now, I usually paint my nails in two or three colors or maybe some dots or stripes here and there. 


I want to say thank you so Essie who posted this photo on their instagram! That made me so happy!!



Share:

2 comments

  1. so cute! I love the purple shade in the first photo!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig