Friday, November 11, 2016

My Favorite Lipsticks


Since I fell in love with lipsticks, I have built up a collection. It's small but it's big enough so I can pick out favorites. I love to treat myself with a new lipstick and my collection is growing bigger right now so I actually have to buy more storage for them haha! 

In today's post, I will be sharing and talking about my three current favorite shades. I will probably come back with a similar post within a few months because as I said, my collection is growing and I find new shades that I like all the time, but these three have been my favorites for a quite long time now.


First, I want to talk about my very, very beloved lipstick  in shade 40 from Bourjois. This is my perfect everyday lipstick. The one that always work and every time I put it on, I feel a little prettier and happier. This lipstick is so smooth and it doesn't make my lips dry and I love that so much! It feels like I'm having a lip balm on. I feel so comfortable with this color. It's a bit similar to my own lip color but it's more intense and adds the perfect pop of color and I love how fresh my whole makeup looks when I have this on!


Next up, is this light pink and a bit blueish color. I have actually given this the nickname Barbie haha! This one is from Etos and it's the shade Gimme Gimme Gimme. It's light pink but not too light and it has a bit of shimmer in it which I think it so pretty! It's not so high pigmentet so just by putting one layer on makes it perfect for a normal Tuesday but if I want to go fancy, I put on two or three layers and then it reminds me so much about Barbie! This must be the shade she is using haha! So this is a very girly color but definitely not childish! It's chic and makes my makeup much more fabulous!


And the last one is my lipstick in shade Raploch Beige from & Other Stories. It's looking a bit pink in the photo but IRL, it's more nude but still with a pink undertone I would say. This is the one that I put on when I'm having one of those days when I want to wear more makeup than I normally do. Maybe I do a smokey eye and have some eyeliner. The this is the perfect shade to match it with! And since it's nude, it goes with pretty much everything!



Share:

5 comments

  1. Pink is my favorite color! I love all of the shades. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors!! Thanks for sharing. Xx

    http://stylereportmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always looking for new lipsticks!!!

    xo
    tessa
    http://www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful shades! I always play it safe and stick to nude colours but have recently started experimenting!

    http://astridclarke.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig