Saturday, November 5, 2016

My All Time Favorite Moisturizer


I bought this moisturizer at the duty free shop at the Kastrup Airport (Copenhagen) almost one and a half year ago and so far, it's one of my best beauty buys ever! Or I actually think that it is the best one! I had just read a bit about Clinique and I definitely wasn't a pro on them but I really wanted to try it. 

And WOW. The first time I used it, I was so surprised! My skin stayed fresh and not-so-oily-as-it's-used-to for a very long time. Even my mom agreed and well, she's not that much of a beauty junkie haha. Since that, I haven been using this a lot but then I stopped using it for a couple of months. Actually about almost a year(!). I wanted to try something new and let me tell you, I tried many, many moisturizer. I kind of forgot that I had this wonderful one in my bathroom cabinet so when I saw it when I was cleaning, I was like "OH MY GOSH!!". I had totally forgot about it. So now, I have started to use it again and it's the best decision that I have done for a while!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig