Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Burgundy Scallop Dress


December and Christmas is coming closer and closer and I have started to stocking up on christmassy things and colors. This scallop dress is one of my newest items in my closet and I love the burgundy/red color so much! Red, green, white, grey and gold are for me Christmas colors and I love wearing them this time of the year because I don't wear them so often during the rest of the year. It says burgundy but I think it's more dark red and I love that! I'm not a big fan of the bright red color so this is perfect for me! And the scalloped edges gives this dress a beautiful and unique touch.

 I wore this dress as a tunic here because I thought it was a bit short or maybe it's just me. I have really felt for the midi length lately so I think everything that doesn't touch my knees or calves are too short haha! I pared it with a scarf with some red in and my big, lovely tote bag and the perfect pair of winter boots! ❤❆🎄







Dress (worn as a tunic here) Sheinside

Slacks H&M

Boots Zara

Bag Zara 


Earrings Primark

Ring H&M


Thank you so much Sheinside for kindly sending me this item. All opinions are my own.

Share:

2 comments

  1. That dress is gorgeous! I love the scallop detail!

    Marta - www.aroundcolours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scallops too!! And I'm with you on the midi trend!
    Katie Actually

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig