Monday, October 10, 2016

White Crisscross Back Ruffle Top


White Crisscross Back Ruffle Top Hi everyone! Did you have a nice weekend? I had the best one ever, did you catch my weekend on my instagram? I'm kicking of this week with this gorgeous ruffle top! 




It's so big and so... SO MUCH RUFFLES! And I love ruffles and I'm feeling like a princess every time I put it on! It's so flowy and breezy and it's literally feels like it's ruffles everywhere and I just love it so much! This is the perfect blouse for warmer weathers because of the lightweight and breezy material but you can wear it for the colder months as well! It was quite warm outside when I snapped these photos but soon when it will be colder, I will wear this top with a cozy scarf around my neck! I also love that it's a bit longer in the back. 

It also has a cross detail in the back which I forgot to snap but it's not going to deep down which is great because you don't need to worry about that your bra will be visible! 








^So cute!
Top Romwe c/o | Slacks H&M | Shoes Graceland/Deichmann | Bag H&M | Bracelet H&M | Earrings Forever 21

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. You look so Beautiful with the outfit :)

    Naelle from paris !
    http://www.once-in-paris.com/en/blog-mode-tenue-octobre-look-de-mi-saison-melanger-styles-et-vetements/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your top!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig