Thursday, October 6, 2016

The Lovely List #2

//Click on the items to shop//

The Lovely List #2 Welcome to The Lovely List #2! Today I'm sharing two of my current obsessions, ponchos and lipsticks! 


It's perfect weather of layering and ponchos right now so maybe that's why I love them so much right now! Luckily, I have a mom that loves ponchos as well and have tones of them! I only have two but one of them is pink, I have to show you sometime!

My obsession for lipsticks came this summer and it hasn't gone away yet... Now my highest dream is to buy a YSL lipstick haha! Crazy to spend so much money on makeup, I know but I want one so badly and I have heard that they are really good...

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. agreed ponchos are the best in fall

    xo
    tessa
    www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Love the sweaters / ponchos. Hope you're having a great day!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your post! Such great colors, I need to get shopping :)

    xo,

    Ally

    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig