Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Royal Blue Ruffle Off The Shoulder Blouse


Royal Blue Off The Shoulder Blouse Hi everyone and happy hump day! We're getting closer and closer to the weekend and I couldn't be happier! Today I'm sharing this beautiful off the shulder blouse with you, isn't it lovely?




When I tried this blouse on for the first time, I was so surprised! The ruffles were even bigger than I thought and I like that a lot! This blouse is from SheInside it's definitely good value for the money! I love how flattering it is and the fabric is really comfortable! It's so flowy and I love how the ruffles dance when I walk haha! I do think that this blouse is more suitable for the summer months so I can't wait for the next summer to come so I can use this every day! Haha kidding but at least once a week...







Blouse SheInside  c/o | Jeans Pieces | Shoes Primark | Bag Similar, similar | Earrings Primark

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful top!!! Great style :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse is so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top is gorgeous!! I love the subtle gingham :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful off shoulder top and love how you paired it with blue jeans! Well done!

    xo,

    Anita

    http://siammpatra.com/blogs/news/insider-introduce-the-avenue-of-savage

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig