Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Poncho Weather


Poncho Weather There are two good things with fall. One: Ponchos and two: Over the knee boots or knee high boots (more about that in another post!). 




I have been loving wearing ponchos lately and luckily, I have a mom that loves it too and she has soo many of them haha! I only have two but I want more... But for now, I borrow them from my mom! As I mentiond in this video (I hope you haven't missed that I have a Youtube channel as well now?!), we have quite similar styles so it's okay!

The weather we have had lately has really had an impact on me! The fall is here for real now and it's so cold in the mornings when I walk to the bus so all I want to do is to cuddle up in a poncho!







Poncho Kappahl | Top Primark | Pants H&M | Booties Primark (also love these and these!) | Bag Mango | Ring Primark | Earrings Primark

Haha sorry for so much Primark in this outfit! 

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love your outfit!! So pretty :)

    sweetpoppy.dudeklatero.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I usually don't wear ponchos, but this style looks stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig