Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Pink And Purple


Pink And Purple When it's darker outside, I attend to wear darker clothes and I'm not the only one. But only wearing black all the time makes me a bit... Depressed. But then I found purple! 




Purple is a color that I have never worn so much but the truth is that it's a really beautiful color! And together with pink, it's even more beautiful! I don't like light purple though... But darker tones are fine! Like this sweater for example! I acutally found this in my mom's closet and she had never used it so I got it! I got a dark blue as well and I know for sure that you will see me in these a lot this winter...

We also have to talk about this bag! How gorgeous isn't it?! I love pom poms, ruffles and such things and this is just so cute! This bag also got the most perfect size! I have a trip to London coming up in the beginning of 2017 and this bag will be so perfect for that! 







Sweater H&M | Shirt H&M | Slacks H&M | Boots H&M | Bag Zara | Watch Regal | Earrings H&M | Ring Montini

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. You look so pretty!
    Love that bag!
    xo. Kari

    http://www.sequinsandcolorpops.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig