Saturday, October 1, 2016

Pancake Friday!


Pancake Friday! Mmmm just looking at this makes me so hungry haha! Pancakes are my favorite thing to eat and I make pancakes quite often... My new routine is Pancake Friday!




Maybe not every single Friday but twice a month at least! This was my lunch last Friday. Doesn't it look delicious?! I have very long breaks over lunch every day so on Fridays, I take some time to do this. Then I sit down and have a long lunch and watch some youtube while I'm eating! Just what I need on Fridays!






Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. To be honest I can't make pancakes to save my life so a very big well done, these look amazing :)

    http://kllaudiiia.blogspot.co.uk/
    Klaudia xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig