Monday, October 3, 2016

My Top 5 Favorite Movies


My Top 5 Favorite Movies I have to admit that I haven't seen so many movies actually... But some of the movies that I have seen, I have seen maaany times! But I have recently seen some movies and they were all really good! Two of these are old favs of mine but three of them are new. Click read more to see which movies I'm loving so much!



1. 

Confessions of a Shopaholic Do I need to say more? I got this on DVD 2009 when it came out and I was 11 and goosh what I loved and still love that movie! I saw it five times that week when I got it haha! I also forced my boyfriend to see it this summer... And he will see this movie many more times in the future...

2.


The Devil Wears Prada This is the best fashion movie ever! Confessions of a Shopaholic is a fashion movie as well but these movies are so different! The Devil Wears Prada is more based on reality and Shopaholic is more a comedy. Forced my boyfriend to see this as well...

3. 

Paddington This is a bit unexpected maybe haha! I saw this for about one week ago and it was so fun but also a bit sad but all kids movies are! I saw it with my boyfriend and I have never thought of seeing it but he waned to see it so we did and we both loved it so much! Don't know how much I laughed haha! It's the perfect cozy-Sunday movie!

4. 

Bad Moms I saw this with my girlfriends a few weeks ago and we all loved it soo much I think everyone else in the cinema did too! So much laughing! The movie made me very happy and I have to say that I got a bit of energy and power from it! It was really good, highly recommend it (but not for your boyfriend haha!)!. 

5. 

Grace of Monaco This movie is so, so beautiful! All the clothes were so inspiring and I love the locations, everything was so beautiful and so lovely with this movie! It's based on a true story (I think?!) and that was so good! This film is a success if you ask me!

Have you seen any of these? Do you like them or not? 

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Confessions of a Shopaholic and The Devil Wears Prada are my favorite movies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is of course the Devil wears Prada, love the books too! looking fwd for the movie Revenge wears Prada.. Great post dear...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future.
    http://www.letmewatchthismoviedownloads.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig