Saturday, October 8, 2016

Layers


Layers Fall is the season for layers and I started with layering last week. It's not warm enough to just have a cardigan but not cold enough to have like a jacket. So, layering is the only option and I love it!




My starting point was this military green pleated top and then I built up an outfit around it. I wanted it to be neutral (surprised?!) so I thought that beige would be a good color. The little suede jacket from Zara that I have on top is so comfortable! It's so incredibly soft and I love wearing it!






Top Lindex | Cardigan H&M (very similar, also from H&M) | Suede jacket Zara | Slacks H&M | Shoes Similar | Bag Zara (also love this & this!) | Bracelet Montini



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the Suede jacket :) nice photos :)

    Naelle from paris !
    http://www.once-in-paris.com/en/blog-mode-tenue-octobre-look-de-mi-saison-melanger-styles-et-vetements/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig