Monday, October 24, 2016

Hair Care


Hair Care It's time to talk hair people! I recently went to my hairdresser and found out some really interesting stuff...



I went to a new hairdresser a few weeks ago and I'm so glad I did! Before, I have just taken drop-in times on some random places but now I have a hairdresser that I will continue going to and I'm so happy for that! She told me so much good things that I hadn't heard before and she also told me one thing that both did me happy and not... My scalp is covered in a layer of fat. Yepp, you heard me! So disgusting! She asked if I often feel that my hair is oily and I said yes and then she told be why I do that. Turns out that I have been using the wrong schampoo and conditioner for like... my whole life. Upsi! 

When I came home from my hairdresser, I throw my schampoo and conditioner in the trash and bought this schampoo and conditioner from Garnier instead! They smells so good and is so gentle so my scalp and hair! I wash my hair three times a week and one of the three times, I take schampoo two times in my hair before I use the conditioner, just so my scalp gets extra clean! 



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. What a great post!! Thanks for sharing!! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2016/10/laced-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and interesting blog about the hair care. Very well described.
    Alopecia Wigs UK
    Chemo Wigs UK

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig