Monday, October 17, 2016

Fall Essentials



Fall Essentials Fall is definitely here now and I have started to go into some kind of "fall mode" haha! All I want right now is cozy sweaters and big blanket scarfs! But I hate the dark and grey and cold weather. Summer will always be my favorite season, no mather what! 




With this fall mode, there are some things that I think is extra important and necessary! Like a vest that keeps you warm, a turtleneck sweater and rain boots (<-- extra necesseary haha!). I have linked up some of my favorites in different price ranges so happy shopping! I mean, how similar aren't those two blue vests?! 
















Vest Vero Moda | Turtleneck Primark | Pants H&M | Rainboots Rusta | Earrings Primark

I also just want to say that my boyfriend took these photos! I think he did a great job! He's so so much better than my mom and my mom has been taking photos for years now haha!

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

7 comments

  1. Great outfit! I love the color scheme. The boots are cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jenni! Have a lovely Monday! <3

      Delete
  2. I adore your puffer vest, you look great!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable vest!!! They are such a great layer for warmth!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that vest!

    xo
    tessa
    www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun fall look!
    http://www.vanitycapital.com/style-blog/2016/10/1/lace-and-leather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boot looks Perfect with the outfit :)

    Naelle from paris !
    http://www.once-in-paris.com/en/blogueuse-mode-comment-porter-culottes-chic/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig