Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Lovely List #1



//Click on the items to shop//

The Lovely List #1 Welcome to this new category on my blog! The Lovely List is coming with a new post every Thursday and sometimes it will be posts like this one as I used to do on Thursdays and sometimes it will be links I love or recipes I love etc! 

Today I'm sharing some of my current pink wanties! I really love the bag, it's so cute and it's actually on sale for only $19! 

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

10 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous selection! I want them all!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous finds! I love the Kendra Scott earrings!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this selection! The watch and bag are super pretty! :)

    Talina @ Sassy & Dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blush color so pretty!
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your picks!
    So pretty!

    xo,

    Ally
    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute stuff! I love all the pink :)

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING. LOVE

    NATALIEOFFDUTY.COM

    <a href="http://natalieoffduty.com/2016/09/on-trend-teva-socks-n-sandals-suarez-sisters-natalie-dylana/”>Natalie Off Duty</a>

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink bag is everything! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig