Saturday, September 24, 2016

Simple Fall Outfit


Simple Fall Outfit This is for me the most perfect everyday fall outfit! A touch of fall colors like brown and red (think trees and leafs).




Creating everyday outfits that are simple but still not boring is somthing difficult and I think it's something we all are dealing with. I do it almost every day! I love to express my style but the truth is that often my style isn't so suitable for school so I have to come up with more simple ways to dress. I think this outfit is a good example of that. It's not boring but it's definitely not to much. It's also very comfy which is important for me in school because I don't want to sit there and feel uncomfortable because that just makes school even worse. 






Top Cubus (more everyday fall tops below!) | Slacks Here | Shoes Skopunkten/feetfirst.se | Bag Bershka | Bracelet Montini | Earrings Forever 21



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig