Saturday, September 17, 2016

Shopping Outfit


Shopping Outfit What to wear when you're going shopping can sometimes be difficult to figure out! When it's summer, I like to wear dresses when I shop because they are easy to take on and off.




But what do you wear when it's not summer? I wore this outfit last Saturday and it was perfect for shopping! When I shop, I go for basics and neutrals. These wide leg suit pants are so, so comfy and they are easy to take on and off, just like a dress! I wore a simple but chic black top with a twist to them and a little jacket on top. And I wore other shoes haha! I actually had sneakers on but I'm not a big fan of sneakers even if I do wear them because I found it hard to find great and comfy shoes for school and so on.







Jacket Primark | Top Vila | Pants H&M | Shoes Deichmann | Bag Forever 21 | Earrings Primark | Rings Primark
 
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

  1. The outfit looks so comfy and sophisticated. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig