Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Peplum And Pencil


Peplum And Pencil I must say that I felt very ladylike in that outfit haha! But I like it and wish that I could go dressed like that more often! I wore suit pants to that top in school and then glammed up it a bit with a pencil skirt when I got home. A pencil skirt is definitely something every girl should have in her closet!









Top Gina Tricot | Skirt Primark | Shoes Deichmann | Bag Old from my mom | Earrings Primark | Necklace Forever 21 | Watch Regal

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love the look! The pencil skirt is so edgy, but feminine at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top!

    http://thegirlfromconnecticut.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is awsome. It looks perfect on you. I'll be here often for sure!
    I also want to invite you to my blog http://black-pearls.blogspot.com/
    I will be grateful for observation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig