Monday, September 5, 2016

Glitter!


Glitter! Glitter is something I can't get enough of... Like pink, almost! Just by adding a little bit of sparkle can do so much to an outfit, right?! 




I wore this outfit last week when I went to the movie with my girlfriends and we saw Bad Moms and it was soo good! I hihgly recommend it! My boyfriend said "Then I have to see it sometime!" haha but I don't know if that's such a good idea haha! But I laughed so much and we had a great time and I think everyone in the movie had haha!!






Blouse H&M | Slacks H&M | Shoes Deichmann (similar)| Bag DKNY | Bracelet Similar, similar | Earrings Here  



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love how simple, yet girly this outfit is. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blouse!! Super cute! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2016/09/all-the-labor-day-sales-you-need-to-know-about.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of this top so pretty!!
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinherpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig