Thursday, September 15, 2016

Foundation...

//Click on the items to shop//

Foundation... You may know that I have a little foundation obsession. I got it this summer and I don't know where that came from actually haha! Before this summer, I had one foundation and I used it every day. Now, I have seven (!) and I want mooore!!! I picket out three foundations from Clinique that I really want to try! I have their Dramatically Moisturizing Lotion + and I love it so much so I want to see how their foundations works for me. I have also heard so many great things about the Make Up For Ever mat velvet foundation as well so I need to try it sometime! 
Have you tried / using any of these? Do you like them or not? <3
Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

1 comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig