Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Flowy Lace Top


Flowy Lace Top It looks like it's summer in these photos haha! But the truth is that the weather here the latest weeks has been betten than it was during the summer almost! It's so warm outside and the sun is shining everyday! It's not too warm though so you can wear a little jacket or a cardigan which I love!




But in today's post I'm not wearing a jacket. I love this lace top from Zara and especially the arms so I want them to get all the attention! You may know that I love lace, I have done a post about that before (you can read it here).






Top Zara | Slacks Here | Shoes Here | Bag Mango | Sunnies Lindex | Watch Regal

Current lace favorites...


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig