Monday, September 26, 2016

Flares And Heels


Flares And Heel Welcome back and I hope that you had a wonderful weekend spending time with your nearest and dearest or just relaxed by yourself! I'm kicking of this week with a pair of heels and my favorite denim piece: Flares!




I just want to say a few quick words about the change of my blogging and social media name! If you haven't watched my video, I think you should do it because I explain everything you need to know in it and reasons why and so on. It's confusing, I know, it's for me too but we will get used to it! You can see the video here or watch below!


I don't know if I have mentioned it but maybe I have, but I don't like jeans anymore except for these flares! I just love them so much! I can't live without them haha!





Top Gina Tricot | Flares Zara | Shoes Graceland/Deichmann | Bag Tommy Hilfiger | Earrings Here | Ring Primark

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. I rarely wear flare jeans, but I loved the way you styled it with this outfit. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is cuter than flares with heels
    -Kate
    Katekoutures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig