Saturday, September 10, 2016

Fall Stripes


Fall Stripes All colors in this top is what I defind as fall colors and especially when they are together. Darker nude tones and colors like burgundy and wine red. But I could see me wearing this in the summer as well! Well, if it isn't too hot of course. I think it would look good with a great pair of denim shorts or a white lace skirt. 




It's also weekend and Saturday now! Saturdays are my absolute favorite days. I love them so much! Saturdays for me means meeting friends, be with my boyfriend, shopping, relaxing, work out and basically just do things that I love and makes me happy! All my weekdays are pretty busy so on Saturdays, I just breathe it all out and try to think of funny things and do things that makes me happy!

Today I will be in Stockholm shopping with my mom and just have a lovely day! And when I get home, I will meet my boyfriend and then we will meet up some friends or just stay at home with his family and relatives. So, it's going to be a perfect Saturday!






Top Mango | Slacks H&M | Shoes Wera Stockholm (similar, similar) | Bag Forever 21 (also loves this!) | Earrings Forever 21 | Bracelet H&M | Watch Similar

More tops from Mango that I love...


Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig