Monday, September 19, 2016

Fall Neutrals


Fall Neutrals Hi everyone and hi Monday! Did you have a great weekend? <3




Fall means darker days and darker clothes and colors but I like to stick to my neutrals as much as I can. This outfit is a mix of all my favorite neutrals and go-to colors like baby pink and beige which I love so much! I think they feels warm and cozy but also chic!





Cardigan H&M | Top Lager 157 | Slacks H&M | Shoes Deichmann | Bag Mango | Watch Regal | Earrings Here 

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love neutrals for fall! Somehow I start avoiding too bright colors when it gets cold.
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig