Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Countdown...


Countdown... Waiting for something can be really though. And we're always waiting for something. It can be a vacation, family dinner, Christmas or a friend meeting. 



I just started my last year in high school and I can't wait for it to be over! I have never wanted something so much before! But it's sooo long until it's over! Right now when I'm writing this post (actually in school because I have a really long break), it's 276 days until the graduation. That's a huge number! It's so many days! But it's less than a year! 

Last year in school went fast now when I think about it, but being in it wasn't fun and it went so slowly. And I guess this year will be the same. It has only gone a few weeks now since I started school again but it feels like ages! The time goes so slowely! But I came up with an idea and I think that will make this year go a little bit faster!

So, my idea is basically to celebrate more! I have always thought that when this school year is over, I'm going to celebrate! But why wait so long? Why not celebrate more often? So what I will do (and my boyfriend because I forced to him haha!) is to celebrate when it's 200, 150, 100 and 50 days left. I know that it sounds a lot and that's what my boyfriend said as well. He was like "isn't it enough with 100?" and I said NO! I want to have something to look forward to. I love to plan and to write things in my calender and having small things to look forward to really help me to be more positive! 
So now I don't think of all the days that are left until the graduation. I think of the 76 days that are left to 200! That's only about two months!

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. That top is adorable!! Love the color! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2016/09/beessential-better-for-you-body-care-products.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I used to countdown to graduation! Trust me, it'll go by so fast. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig