Thursday, September 1, 2016

Beauty Obsessed

//Click on the items to shop//

Beauty Obsessed I love makeup more and more for every day and I recently discovered that Boots ship to Sweden! You should have seen my face haha! *Happy girl*. But the problem is that I want too much and I don't know where to start! It's so much easier to buy makeup in store I think because I want to see the colors and feel it for real before I buy anything. But I maybe will give online makeup shopping a try soon...

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love that perfume!! Such great picks! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2016/09/bomber-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Miss Dior is one of my favorite perfumes! I've had it and loved it for years!

    www.FashionFillsYourHeart.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig