Saturday, August 20, 2016

Summer Stripes


Summer Stripes We have passed the middle of August but it's still summer according to me! Well, I don't feel so much for short shorts and floral summer dresses anymore but it's NOt fall yet! I will not abandon the summer so easy.




Stripes are are something that I attend to wear more often in the summer than other seasons of the year. I love a great striped dress for a summer day! But I want to wear more stripes so some new striped tops are on my shopping list!

I made this look a bit sailor inspired since the stripes are blue and blue stripes for me are summer and summer are sailor themed things haha!




Dress Kappahl | Shoes DinSko (similar) | Bag Forever 21 | Earrings Here | Bracelet H&M



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig