Saturday, August 27, 2016

Summer 2016 Recap


Summer 2016 Recap My summer holiday was so lovely and it was the best one ever! I went to both Amsterdam and Greece and I loved it! Amsterdam feels like ages ago though haha! But the summer has come to an end so I wanted to do a little recap.


I also want to mention that I have been in school one week now and I hate it. I try my best to be positive and maybe it will come but my schedule is the worst ever. I have one or to lessons in the morning so I finish around 11 and then I have my next lesson around 15 so I have so many long breaks. But luckily I live quite close to my school so I have time to take the bus home if I have a break on four hours or more. 

One other problem is that I going a program where I can chose three courses on my own and two of them are at the same time so now I have changed one of the courses to another one that I don't want to have because there are no other courses I can take. And my schedule went even worse then too. Fun. But I guess that I will get used to it after a while. 












Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures! Look's like you had a blast:)

    xxAmanda
    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds great! Nice blog you have

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig