Saturday, August 6, 2016

Suede Skirt


Suede Skirt I have to be honest with you! I hate suede skirt! Well, until I found this one...




Suede skirts have been popular for quite a long time and once they arrived here, I hated them! I don't know exactly why but many of them have buttons and it may be that I don't like but I don't know. It's just something about them that I don't like. But then I found this little cutie! It's a suede skirt yes but it has no buttons! Instead it has lovely and cute floral details and it feels very much like me, doesn't it?






Top Primark | Skirt H&M | Shoes H&M | Bag Forever 21 | Earrings Primark | Bracelets H&M and Primark | Sunnies Lindex

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with the skirt! I love the pattern and the style. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig