Saturday, August 13, 2016

Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation


Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation I love makeup even if I'm not the most experimental person. But I always looking for new products to try and this one is one of my latest buys. 



Dealing with oily skin is not fun and I love everything that says "matte" haha! Rimmel is a bit tricky to find in Sweden so I bought it when I was in Amsterdam earlier this summer (goosh what I miss it!!). 

I didn't had any expectations on it, I just wanted to try a foundation from Rimmel but I love it! The formula is very thick since it's a mousse foundation and it's really 100% full coverage! I love that because I always have spots and red areas in my face that I want to cover and this foundation really does a great job! I do need some concealer on top as well but it's much better than my other foundations. 

I apply this foundation with a makeup brush and the brush I'm using is the Real Techniques Expert Face brush. It's far to thick to apply with your fingers because you need to blend it out quite much and using a beauty blender would take too long time and again, it would be hard to blend it out properly. So using a great brush is definitely the best way to go!



Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig