Monday, August 22, 2016

Pleated Arms


Pleated Arms Hi everyone and hi Monday, school and routines! I have started school again after a wonderful summer holiday. I have already told you about how I feel about school and so on so I don't need to do that again! But I will follow up and update you about how it's going every month.




I bought this blouse at Primark when I was in Amsterdam in the beginning of the summer. Goosh it feels like ages ago haha! 

I wore this outfit a few days ago to a dinner with my best girlfriends <3 We don't have time to see each other so often because we're all very busy but it's lovely and so fun every time we meest. And I'm so glad that we travel together every year! 






Blouse Primark | Slacks H&M | Shoes Graceland/Deichmann | Bag Forever 21 | Earrings Primark | Rings Primark 

Instagram / Pinterest / Polyvore
Share:

2 comments

  1. This shirt is really cute!
    xoxo Kelsey
    nyposh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top!! Super gorg! xo
    http://publiclivessecretrecipes.com/2016/08/where-to-eat-by-the-park.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear your thoughts and I always read the comments and guess what?! Sometimes I reply too :P

© So Lovely By Sophie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig